Ese soy yo

Well I'll just skip the boring parts chapters one, two, three
And get to the place where you can read my face and my biography.
(...)
Well I never cared much for the money
And money never cared for me
I was more like a land-locked sailor
Searching for the emerald sea.
(...)
Oh my God
First love opens like a flower
A black bear running through the forest light
holds me in her sight and her power
But tricky skies, your eyes are true
The future is beauty and sorrow
Still, I wish that we could run away
and live the life we used to
If just for tonight and tomorrow

Paul Simon, That's Me, ahora (mismo), otro regreso, muriéndonos de frío acá.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Es la 1:28 de la mañana, estoy oyendo Paul Simon, Surprise; como si todo se ordenara.

fede dijo...

que bueno, yo lo escuche sin solucion de frio todo el tiempo en diferentes lugares fisicos. simon ordena estos tiempos y aquellos still crazy.........
bom dia
f

atandocabos dijo...

también yo

Henry dijo...

Que alegría encontrar gente que aprecie y valore a este geniecillo de Paul Simon, un poco olvidado desde Simon and Garfunkel. Todavía no he comprado el disco pero estoy ansioso por escucharlo.